Continuing Studies Programs Designed for Working Professionals
You may have concerns regarding advancing your career, continuing your education, or finishing a degree program.
Common questions we can help with:
- My credits are old, will they count towards a Dean College degree or certificate?
- I wasn't technically an A+ student. Should I feel comfortable returning to school for Continuing Studies?
- I can only take night classes. What do you have to offer?
- I think my employer offers tuition reimbursement, should I take classes at Dean?
- What are the career opportunities with a degree or certificate?
Relax, we're here to help. Trained Dean College academic counselors can speak to you about your specific situation and how the School of Continuing Studies can help you.
Fill out the form & speak with an academic counselor!